Abstracts and Papers
Abstract Submission open 1 MARCH 2023
Deadline for Abstracts 20 August 2023
The program Committee is looking for papers that discuss the topics given in the website. Proposals for short courses and workshops are also welcome.
This is a great opportunity to present your research work, case studies, projects, problems and solutions on various conference topics.
The deadline for abstracts submission is on 20 August 2023. Authors of successful abstract shall be contacted on 5 September 2023. Late abstracts also will be accepted if there are space in the program.
Papers submitted may also be peer reviewed for publication in IWA journals.
Please note the following abstract submission guidelines:
- Abstracts must be in English
- More than one abstract may be submitted, But one author shall be able to present one oral presentation. Other abstracts shall be poster presentations
- Abstract text must not exceed 1 pages (including pictures and graphs) and must have a clear and concise title, a brief introduction (purpose), methodology, results, and conclusions. Must be less than 500 words
- Abstracts must choose one of the topic themes or the author shall propose the topic
- Abstract must include the author and presenter name and affiliation
- The preferred presentation type (Oral or poster) must be specified